[hpsdr] JANUS BoM

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Wed May 31 10:17:18 PDT 2006

Hello Chris!

> 1) Do the 2700 pf capacitors need to be COG? The only COG version Mouser
> seems to have around comes in minimum units of 4000.

This is part of the sigma-delta roll input filter, probably doesn't have
to be C0G. Since it is in the critical signal path and could have some
impact on phase drift with temperature I elected to use a C0G part.

> 2) Should the 0.22 pf capacitors be COG? They are not marked so on your
> list.

I think you meant 0.22 uF, and I bought Mouser 77-VJ0805Y224KXJTBC for
my alpha build.

73,

Lyle KK7P