[hpsdr] [HPSDR] Xmas is coming soon

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Wed Nov 1 22:23:09 PST 2006

Hello Horst;

Good to hear from you.  Don't know if we'll have HPSDR for Christmas or
not.  Would certainly like to see that, but if not we'll not be far behind
I hope.

The Janus Alpha2 stuff is now on order, think Ozy Alpha 2 will be soon
after that.   I don't believe we have any open engineering issues we're
worried about for the Alpha 2's just a confirmation that the changes made
are correct.

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)