[hpsdr] [HPSDR] Xmas is coming soon

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Nov 4 06:21:50 PST 2006

Horst!

I am in the same boat as you. I have had to become a lurker for the past
several months due to work work. I've been working 6 days a week, and again
traveling after years of not. Hopefully this will be reduced after the first
of the year as I get 5 or 6 capital projects underway.

WOW! Great to see you! I am also hoping for an Xmas present! Progress is
being made! Producing $10 dollar boards and small kit of parts is a LOT
different then an offering of assembled/tested boards as well as a blank
board. With 450 now on this list getting to the first true product will be a
great milestone! Also it is my feeling that since we are dealing with
Software DR, that the software geniuses on this list will springboard this
projct. I am not directly involved in this round of board production, but
capable folks are!

Yes, I will have my cell with me. Unfortunately I will be at a conference in
Las Vegas all week from Sunday (tomorrow) till next Friday (DRAT!) Dalton is
just an 1.5 hours up the road from me. Airport is only about 45 mins.
Otherwise I would meet you. If you are around next weekend we might be able
to get together. Would love to see you when you are here.

About all I do is try to keep up with reading the Reflector material. Don't
have much time to comment in detail.

Lemme know your sked.

Thanks
Eric - AA4SW