[hpsdr] Janus & Ozy.

Len Nunn len.nunn at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 8 08:35:56 PST 2006

Hi Jeff,
I have not seen any information on the list about prices.  Retail
component costs can be worked out reasonably easily but I personally
have no idea how much in addition mount/test costs would be for a 400+
board run each of Ozy/Janus complexity.  I am hoping that blank boards
will be available for those (me included - I must declare an interest
here!) who enjoy the (ship) building and prefer to spread the costs of
this sort of project over time.

Kind regards,
Len  G6YZB