[hpsdr] Janus & Ozy.

Mike's Joke du Jour stepsisters at advnet.net
Fri Nov 10 04:42:01 PST 2006

$500 for populated, tested boards is steep for
me too, especially being unemployed, but this
is for extreme performance and flexibility.  I
will find a way to get them into my budget.

TAPR Atlas:  Yes, this demonstrates how much
the original volunteers have given to the project.
Think about the creativity, the design, testing,
negotiating, and logistics.  Even TAPR is relying
on the wonderful volunteers.  They are not making
a profit on these.

We owe the volunteers a lot of gratitude for
their donation.

Mike - AA8K