[hpsdr] Propeller

H. Gruchow horst at needles.de
Tue Nov 21 14:12:44 PST 2006

Hi Cecil,
yes indeed, it is an interesting chip. The VGA capabilities are only limited by the memory
in use. There are different VGA drivers available. Please have a look into the Propeller
forum.
I have designed the board according to the following schematic but have added two
additional EEPROMs for a larger memory block

http://www.parallax.com/dl/docs/prod/prop/PropDemoDschem.pdf

For the board design I have used a simple software which can be found as demo at

http://www.abacom-online.de/uk/html/dateien/demos/sprint-layout40(demo).exe

It only produces single and double sided boards but is very simple to use.

73
Horst
DL6KBF