[hpsdr] erlink-sr & HPSDR?

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Tue Nov 28 08:42:14 PST 2006

Philip Covington wrote:

> We hope that most software developed for HPSDR will be cross platform.
>  Since most of it is not even started yet, it is a good opportunity to
> develop with that intention in mind.
>
> Any help we can get on any of the platforms is welcome.

gnu radio is about as cross-platform as it gets right now, it supposedly
builds on winders, linux and other unices.  Could the .NET/C# code be ported
to .gnu?

It would be neat if the whole thing could be built as a stand-alone network appliance...

George Medakovich

no pithy