[hpsdr] New RF Digitizer

Bob McGwier n4hy at idaccr.org
Tue Nov 28 09:58:47 PST 2006

Indeed.   Achim,  I, and others need the locked oscillators on the
LTC2208 because we need them for synchronous systems.  Achim and friends
are doing the work at Bochum (listening to deep space and planetary
probes) and I have myriad jobs which require synchronicity inside
hobbyist/amateur radio and at work.

Bob
N4HY