[hpsdr] Thank you.

jeffrie cook g0afq at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 07:28:05 PST 2006

To all who sent in answers regarding the probable cost of the Ozymandias and Janus boards may I say thank you.  I had absolutely no intention of stirring such a hornet's nest and have nothing but admiration for those of you that are designing and testing the prototype.  I think the project is a very exciting one and it's a pleasure to be in on the ground floor of something unique.  Having been inadvertently responsible for stirring this hornet's nest, may I try and put the genie back in the bottle and thereby draw a line in the sand. How about that then, three metaphors in a single sentence, not bad for a Brit.
Jeff Cook G0AFQ.