[hpsdr] Odyssey Cyclops Schematics

Joseph Julicher n9wxu at mac.com
Mon Sep 18 21:48:55 PDT 2006

Thanks for the comments.

We have put some thought into power cycling though no thought has
gone into verifying that the configuration "took".
In the schematics posted, the voltage regulator enable signals are
connected to atlas pins this will allow the Odeyessus to power cycle
the CPLD and Video recorder separately.

I can move the video capture jacks.

Adding a CPLD for the HPSDR versions for pin-out adjustments is a
good idea.  I will toss that in.