[hpsdr] Odyssey Siren Design

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:28:22 PDT 2006

Thanks Bob for the comment.

Dan's early statement would be interesting, too. Is your Laplace
analysis available without any extra trouble for you?

Before I decided to make the present circuit, I considered also
deBoo's integrator, but that would have consumed more components:
<http://www.elecdesign.com/Articles/Print.cfm?AD=1&ArticleID=1633>
I also studied B Vinnakota's et al. article:
<http://delivery.acm.org/10.1145/220000/217569/p450-vinnakota.pdf?key1=217569&key2=0044778511&coll=&dl=ACM&CFID=15151515&CFTOKEN=6184618>.
Maybe, something useful may be found in that article.
After all, the fully differential opamps seem to be the ideal solution
in this case. There are a lot of application notes how to use them.
Here are a couple of examples:
<http://focus.ti.com/lit/an/sloa072/sloa072.pdf>
<http://focus.ti.com/lit/an/sloa099/sloa099.pdf>

73, Ahti OH2RZ