[hpsdr] SDR-1000 interface board

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 08:50:16 PDT 2006

I think we can use the same inexpensive $6 CPLD that Phil H is going
to use on his universal IO board to replace the PIO functions.  Along
with JANUS and Phil H's IO board it will make a very nice system all
controlled over USB.

I am looking to see if the instrumentation amp on the TRX board will
be happy with +/- 12 or better +/- 10 volts instead of the current +/-
15.  If happy with +/- 10V we can re-regulate on the PIO replacement
interface board an do some noise reduction tricks with the linear
regulators.

I think that there will be enough interest that we should come up with
a name for this board.  Anyone have suggestions?

73 de Phil N8VB