[hpsdr] SDR-1000 interface board

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 19:49:47 PDT 2006

Phil

Really Novel! Should be pretty inexpensive to produce. What would go on the
Project board (hardware wise)? I had to read this a couple of times. Since
the Atlas is designed to go in a PC enclosure, so too could the stack! Would
the stack be powered from the Atlas? I bet the whole shootin' match
including 100w PA could even go in an Aria enclosure with better cooling and
isolation.! If we could tame the noise on that 12 V ATX power supply card..
WOW!

Eric - AA4SW