[hpsdr] Odyssey Siren Design

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 21:44:58 PDT 2006

Steve,

Now that you found the SN74LVC2G53 for me, I'm going to change over to
that device. You just go ahead with this concept. It looks to me a
very good compromise regarding the low power requirements.

By the way, you may consider using Vcom reference voltage from the
AK5394A for biasing the switch and the opamp.

73, Ahti OH2RZ