[hpsdr] Odyssey Siren Design

Nyall Davies nyalldavies at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Sep 28 01:46:01 PDT 2006

HAVE YOU considered the HMC174MS8
I am only observing emails and not taking too close a look at the detail but
I found some of these on ebay while looking for something else. This is a DC
to GHz changeover switch made by Hittite with an IP3 typical of 60dBm and
0.5dB loss, 10nS switching.
It might be irrelevant for various reasons but I thought I would draw your
attention to it.

Nyall G8IBR