[hpsdr] Odyssey Active QSD Rev. A Schematic

Steven Bible n7hpr at tapr.org
Fri Sep 29 06:45:53 PDT 2006

Hi Alberto,

As Ahti mentioned, yes, this design is intended to drive the TI codec
TLV320AIC31.  The codec's analog input voltage is 3.3V.  So there's actually
a fear that it may be overdriven.  The TI codec have fully differential
input and output, but the power supplies are all unipolar.  So hopefully the
ISD design is a good fit for this codec (or vice versa).

73,

- Steve, N7HPR
 (n7hpr at tapr.org)