[hpsdr] Odissey QSD circuit diagram

Giancarlo Moda i7swx at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 13:12:29 PDT 2006

Hi Bob and Phil,

thanks for your comments.

I am not sure I understood your point.

My suggestion is to replace the 2C53 with the FST3125
and then connect the switches to the OPAs like with
the 53. The 74ACT74 will deliver the four phases to
the 3125.
I do not see the differences betrween the switches on
the 2C53 and the 3125.... or I misunderstood
completely the design and your comments?

73

Gian
I7SWX