[hpsdr] Odissey QSD circuit diagram

Jim Miller jim at jtmiller.com
Fri Sep 29 13:42:22 PDT 2006

I was looking at Phil's circuit and can't figure out something. IIRC, in
order for the integrator summing junction to function the signals applied
need to be within the loopgain of the integrator.

The signals applied to the integrator are the sum and difference freqs (and
harmonics) of the received signal and the vfo.

I don't see how the sum frequencies are handled by the integrator since they
exceed the available loop gain. Are they merely passed through to the
passive filter that is behind the opa1632?

If so how then does this act to maintain the proper impedence mentioned
below?

tnx
jim ab3cv