[hpsdr] EPI Code posted

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 08:50:17 PDT 2007

Steve!

Thanks for posting this. Also thanks for the comments and added
documentation. I spent a couple of hours reading through, although I don't
know all the syntax at the moment, It was interesting to read the code and
comments in the various .v modules. At least, this way, at some point I'll
be able to 'get my brain' around it.

Eric - AA4SW