[hpsdr] Flex - Radio 5000 series and SDR - 1000

KG4VPY paula at kg4vpy.com
Fri Apr 6 15:47:19 PDT 2007

I saw TAPR's pile of orders and winced. I reckon I'll see it when mine
reaches the top.

I tried PCB design once. Burned my fingers and blew a fuse. Learned my
lesson! I can put stuff together right nice but design?

PaulaO
KG4VPY

Eric Ellison wrote:
PaulaO

Yep, I have 2 Ozy's on order and rightfully #1 Ozy in the picture should be
mine, since I was constantly pushing the "Buy Now" button when John was
putting together the Janus/Ozy 'purchase' page on TAPR. John said mine was
the first order!

TAPR is making good progress on the Janus and Ozy boards and we should have
them before Dayton Hamvention in May! Bare boards and the Janus partial kit
will be before that, in the very near future.

Maybe one of these incredible developers or even a lurker, or perhaps
yourself could design us a simple circuit with some switches and lights to
interface with the Ozy Parallel connection to learn and practice a bit of
Verilog "Hello World" code!

Thanks
Eric - AA4SW