[hpsdr] Flex - Radio 5000 series and SDR - 1000

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:20:05 PDT 2007

PaulaO

I saw TAPR's pile of orders and winced. I reckon I'll see it when mine
reaches the top.

Well the pile is a little intimidating, however, When they go, they will
pretty much go at the same time, so you might get yours b4 I get mine!

I tried PCB design once. Burned my fingers and blew a fuse. Learned my
lesson! I can put stuff together right nice but design?

You're probably at least a little ahead of me! Wire Wrap was my speed and
taping 2 sided circuit boards. (smile)

PaulaO
KG4VPY

Eric