[hpsdr] whoops

kd5nwa kd5nwa at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 18:19:42 PDT 2007

I know the cards are expensive, but I would hold on to them.

The SoftRock RxTX is now available for $32, It's not a SDR-1000 but
it's a two band transceiver that would benefit from such a high
quality combination as the Janus and Ozy boards. They are working on
cards that when used with the Ozy  and Janus you will have a possibly
better radio than the SDR-1000.

I would recommend that unless you are in dire straights for the money
to go ahead and keep them, this is not the end of the road but it's
instead a minor bump.