[hpsdr] whoops

Tony Langdon vk3jed at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:36:55 PDT 2007

At 11:19 AM 4/7/2007, you wrote:

>I know the cards are expensive, but I would hold on to them.
>
>The SoftRock RxTX is now available for $32, It's not a SDR-1000 but
>it's a two band transceiver that would benefit from such a high
>quality combination as the Janus and Ozy boards. They are working on
>cards that when used with the Ozy  and Janus you will have a possibly
>better radio than the SDR-1000.

Might have to look them up, at that price, it would be a nice
addition to the system.  I'm just collecting the boards as they come
out, then I can use them as opportunity presents itself. :)

The other one I'm interested in is Odyssey, I have some possible uses
for that one, even as a transponder (albeit it in a terrestrial
capacity, rather than satellite)

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com