[hpsdr] Penelope Update

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Fri Apr 13 17:40:23 PDT 2007

Hello Alf!

> Any ball-park estimates of cost yet?

Raw parts cost in single qty is about $170 plus the PCB.  I have no idea
what the labor will be, por how the design -- and cost -- will evolve.

> I see that TAPR is featured on the
> board; is there an agreement with them to support this?

Yes, TAPR (and AMSAT) have been very supportive of the HPSDR effort.
They have funded development when asked, and are workignn hard to make
the results of that development available to anyone who wants it.

> I hope so, I've
> been a TAPR member ever since they got involved with HPSDR and it looks
> like a good match.

Thank you for supporting TAPR as they support HPSDR!

73,

Lyle KK7P