[hpsdr] Software Defined Radio at the Dayton Hamvention

ke5eup at ke5eup.com ke5eup at ke5eup.com
Tue Apr 17 14:58:29 PDT 2007

Dan Babcock wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> With the assistance of Dale Boresz,WA8SRA, and Eric Ellison, AA4SW, I
> have published a web page that contains information about the many
> Software Defined Radio Activities at the 2007 Dayton Hamvention.  We
> are just getting a good start but so far I have included the SDR Forum
> abstracts and some "rumors" about other SDR activities.  We will
> include more information as it becomes available.  The URL for the web
> page is http://www.hamsdr.com/dayton07sdr.aspx
>
> If you believe what has been posted is in error, if I have missed
> something or you would like me to add another SDR related activity,
> please let me know.  Thanks to Dale's efforts the web page is in a
> format that is easily and quickly modifiable.
>
> 73,
>
> Dan N4XWE

> Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM->

What about all of us who can not attend? Will any of the speakers
presentations be available via video or the Internet? I would love to be
there in person to meet, great  have fun, but it is just not doable for
me. I am sure the presentations will be great and informative. I  would
love to be sitting in on Phil Harman's presentation on DSP!

--
Thanks,
Al