[hpsdr] Software Defined Radio at the Dayton Hamvention

Steve, G4GXL steve at g4gxl.com
Wed Apr 18 14:52:59 PDT 2007

On 17/04/07, Dan Babcock <danbabc at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have published a web page that contains information about the many Software
> Defined Radio Activities at the 2007 Dayton Hamvention.

Can I take the opportunity to add that QRP ARCI is hosting the annual
FDIM (Four Days In May) at the Holiday Inn, Fairborn (Dayton).

One of our key speakers on Thursday 17th May is Lyle Johnson KK7P with
a presentation called 'DSP and the QRP Homebrewer'. Other speakers
include Wes Hayward W7ZOI and Martin F. Jue K5FLU (founder and
President of MFJ Enterprises, Inc.).

If you are attending the Hamvention then (even if you are not into
QRP) FDIM is a pretty good place to meet up with homebrewers and
Softrock fans. We also have special room rates. Don't know about this
year, but in 2006 the 250 attendees shared over $12,000 worth of door
prizes.

Details are at  http://www.qrparci.org/fdim

--
73
Steve, G4GXL

http://www.ServaLink.net - monitoring your website 24/7
Email or phone notification of faults, hacks and outages within 60 seconds