[hpsdr] Power Ping RFQ

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 20:31:31 PDT 2007

Ben/All

Just got off Teamspeak tonight. Scotty and Dan are testing OZY and Janus and
are using PicoPSU's and not having any problems with Janus/Ozy with the PSU
in testing mode! Nothing was said about negative supplies. 60 Watt PSU is
more then enough for janus/ozy. Yep, I would say most neg supplies are a
little lean.

Will post the Teamspeak Audio sometime tomorrow morning. Much discussion
regarding test program for Janus. Verilog guys please listen in!

Thanks
Eric