[hpsdr] General Progress Question

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Mon Apr 23 12:19:44 PDT 2007

Now that we are near the delivery of the Ozy/Janus combo, what about the USB interfacing code for the Ozy card ? If my
memory is not failing, I do recall that there was some code released under the GPL scheme, but the author said he was
considering re-releasing it under LGPL. Is this still true ? Where that code is downloadable from, just to give a look
at it, pending the re-releasing ? Not everybody is willing to use those cards with PowerSDR or the SDR-x000....

73  Alberto  I2PHD