[hpsdr] General Progress Question

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Mon Apr 23 13:21:20 PDT 2007

It is still my intent to relicense the Ozy/Janus USB access code as
LGPL.   I've had some other non HPSDR things taking a higher priority
the last month or so and honestly am a bit behind in getting to that
bit of work.

The code you want to look at is in HPSDR SVN
-   svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr.  The code of interest
is in KD5TFD/PowerSDR/HPSDR-1.6.3/Source/KD5TFD-VK6APH-Audio - most
of the interesting stuff is in io-thread.c. There is also a document
that describes the wire protocol for the USB frames we're sending --
I'll have to track that down and get it into SVN as well.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)