[hpsdr] Pandora Concept Photos.

Ben Hall kd5byb at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 28 14:55:13 PDT 2007

Hi Greg and gang!

Greg - ZL3IX wrote:
> "They presented a simple modification that would allow this to take
> place. "
>
> Can you tell us what the modification is Ben?

Ten-Tec suggested that a jumper be made from a piece of coax-braid and
two eye terminal lugs.  One terminal lug would ground to the side panel.
  The other one would get sandwiched between the clamshell side panel
and the plastic bushing that attaches the clamshell to the side panel.

I started thinking about doing the same thing with a thin piece of sheet
metal, as the eye terminal lug would add a lot of thickness and make
assembling the clamshell fairly difficult...

--
Thanks and 73,
Ben, KD5BYB