[hpsdr] A/J/O

Hank Wolfla hank at wolfla.net
Wed Aug 8 15:39:31 PDT 2007

I was wondering just how many users of the A/J/O board have retired their
sound cards, or external sound devices?  I have found that my A/J/O board
works just great, and I have no problem with RFI running 1 KW.  The only
reason I am keeping my Delta 44 card is to have something to use when the
new TX and RCVR cards come along, and I need my SDR-1000 for a back up rig.
Thanks again to the entire team, and I soon I will be joining the team in
finding a case for all of the HPSDR devices.

73,

Hank
K9LZJ

Lyman "Hank" Wolfla