[hpsdr] A/J/O

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Thu Aug 9 12:08:37 PDT 2007

My Atlas-Ozy-Janus is sitting idle.

I appear to be the only one in the
world who has the oscillation in transmit
problem.  I even swapped with brand-new
Ozy and Janus boards.

I bent a copper box to shield it
< http://www.hamsdr.com/profile1.aspx?id=76 >
bottom-right photo, but it's still there.

Details are at HamSDR downloads, Janus folder:
<
http://www.hamsdr.com/data/GlobalFileUploads/76__Atlas%20Ozy%20Janus%20noise%20in%20transmit.zip

The other issue is that the 100 Watt PA is
not yet supported under Ozy control.

Mike - AA8K