[hpsdr] [Flexradio] WARNING WARNING WARNING Platform SDK uprade on WindowsXP SP2

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Thu Aug 16 17:35:46 PDT 2007

Bob,

You might want to check your LIB and INCLUDE environment variables to see if
they point to any sub-folders under the <platform sdk install folder>.  It's
been a while since I last installed the platform sdk but I seem to remember
it lets you choose the folder and then you hook your development environment
to it via the above mentioned items.  Of course this sounds too simple to be
all there is to it;)  If this is how it's set up you may just be able to
reinstall the older sdk and point to that folder hierarchy instead.

Pete, N3EVL