[hpsdr] FS: SDR 1000 w/ A/J/O

Tom Shikoski tshikoski at charter.net
Mon Aug 20 12:50:47 PDT 2007

Due to health reasons, I am selling my Flex SDR-1000 transceiver w/
integrated 100 watt amplifier. All current ECO's installed.
This unit was checked out by Flex in November 2006.
This unit is NOT under factory warranty.

Included are the following:
Parallel cable, USB cable and necessary audio cables with Radio Shack
chokes installed.
XG-1 Signal Generator for calibration of SDR-1000 (includes necessary
BNC for SDR).
1-Janus, and 1-Ozy board built by TAPR (these boards are unopened in
original anti-static bags)
1 completed and functional Atlas board. Plus one additional but
unassembled Atlas board.
1 Pico Power Supply for A/J/O
1 10 Mh. Temex TCXO (has not been wired or installed)

$1500 plus actual shipping and insurance costs.
Payment via. PayPal (preferred method), Money Order, or Bank Draft

Tom Shikoski
AA8YI

Please contact me at 231-941-5591 or via email off list