[hpsdr] CPU Usage Down

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Aug 9 20:31:33 PDT 2007

Actually the improvement John is seeing  does not cover the changes
Bob and I spoke about @ CSVHF.  The improvements  John is seeing is
from right sizing the USB reads to match the DSP buffer
size,  removal of diagnostic/debug code, and some float to integer
conversion tweaks in the Janus/Ozy support code.

It remains to be seen if the DSP bybass hack we discussed at CSVHF
can be implemented w/o hosing something else up.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)