[hpsdr] High Performance DDS Oscillator source?

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Mon Aug 13 13:36:31 PDT 2007

> Does anyone have a recommendation for a very low phase noise oscillator
> for this chip and a place that I can get it from?

Valpey-Fisher seems to be the main source, at least for N2PK VNA and
SDR-1000.  Tough ordering requirements, though.

Mouser carries some claimed-low-phase-noise VCXO, made by Crystek.  See
for example the 549-CVHD950-125.00 that we're using in Penelope.

Otherwise, the N2PK VNA and the Pic A Star project use home-brew butler
oscillators.

73,

Lyle KK7P