[hpsdr] High Performance DDS Oscillator source?

Graham Haddock KE9H at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 13 13:50:27 PDT 2007

Dan:

I have some data on the ECS-3953M-125MHz, which is a $4 clock chip  that
you can
order from Mouser, that shows -140dBc at 1 kHz, which I thought was amazing
for the price.

I use it to directly drive a AD9951 at 125 MHz with no PLLs or
multipliers for
maximum phase noise performance.

I'll email the spec sheets and data directly to you, since I don't think
the email
reflector forwards attachments.

--- Graham