[hpsdr] High Performance DDS Oscillator source

Tayloe Dan-P26412 Dan.Tayloe at motorola.com
Tue Aug 14 15:26:31 PDT 2007

Not knowing any better, I do see that there are SAW resonators in the
900 MHz region in the sub $4 range from Mouser (815-ASR915E).  Perhaps
these could be used in a reasonably low noise oscillator.

It would be interesting to discover if the HF trick could be used where
one crystal (SAW resonator) is used as an oscillator, and a couple
others are used as a filter to strip off excess sideband noise from the
oscillator signal

- Dan, N7VE