[hpsdr] High Performance DDS Oscillator source?

Hollingsworth, Tommy TommyHollingsworth at tx.slr.com
Wed Aug 15 07:10:27 PDT 2007

Dan:
How about an extremely low phase noise PLL that can be driven from an
average frequency source?  They are spec'd at 0.5 ps phase noise from 50 kHz
to 80 MHz, with an operating limit of 622 MHz.  Sorry they do not seem to go
much higher than this, but take a look at their SAW PLL line, pretty cool.
They are:
ICS M2021 PLL
These are driven from several different frequencies depending on what your
ratio is.   Note that ICS has merged with IDT.  www.idt.com I have a spare
one in my junk box :)
Email me if it interests you and I will send the data sheet.

Tommy KV5T