[hpsdr] SVN 1465 - no Janus receive

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Wed Aug 22 14:19:52 PDT 2007

Mike,

I verified that my current SVN (1458) was working ok with Ozy and Janus then
updated to the latest which is now 1466.  This version also appears to work
fine with O/J here.  I am, however, using Ozy for control.  I made sure to
cycle power on the Atlas board before restarting PowerSDR just in case that
made a difference.

Pete, N3EVL