[hpsdr] SVN 1465 - no Janus receive

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Fri Aug 24 03:57:01 PDT 2007

Thank you Pete.

I did a lot of testing yesterday, booting Ozy
with and without the SDR-1000 running, with
and without Ozy controlling the SDR-1000.
I swapped out with my spare Janus board.
I even tried to reload the USB driver, but
the wizard "could not find a better".   One
time I think I noticed that when I switched
from Ozy control to non-Ozy control, that
Setup changed my audio card away from Janus,
but I can't be sure.  Then, all of a sudden,
it started receiving again and I couldn't
get it to fail again.  Arrrgghhh!

The shack PC doesn't do anything else; I just
run PowerSDR, Ham Radio Deluxe, and Firefox
for browsing.

The only thing I had done was to update to
SVN 1465 and install the "patch Tuesday"
Windows critical updates.  I ran PowerSDR,
created a new database, and ran my calibrations
with the Delta 44, then when I changed to
Atlas/Ozy/Janus, it failed to receive.
Yesterday I also updated to SVN 1468 and it
was still fine for AOJ.

I'm really starting to hate Windows.

Mike - AA8K