[hpsdr] RadCom: Penelope the DUC and (OT) reference

Orval Chadsey n6ozi at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 2 13:28:41 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-12-02 at 13:24 -0600, stoskopf at tri.net wrote:

> Our VK friends have again demonstrated technical writing clarity in the,
> just arrived, RadCom.  You do subscribe don't you!  Congrats again and
> anxiously awaiting the hands on items.  N0UU

I also subscribe to and am a member of Radcom/RSGB.
I highly recommend everyone who can spare the money to do the same. They
have a slightly different take on things and I find it money well spent.

I also joined the PIC-A-STAR yahoo group. This is a Radcom featured SDR
transceiver that has grown and continued to evolve since being
published. There is a growing international membership in this group.
You are likely to be hearing these radios on the bands as the solar
cycle picks up: maybe even mine when it is done.

Meanwhile, I anxiously await the Penelope & Mercury boards for my HPSDR.
Much thanks for all of the time put in by the developers!

73
--
Orval Chadsey  N6OZI
San Francisco, CA USA