[hpsdr] Proper posting address for this list

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Thu Dec 20 12:15:51 PST 2007

Don Jackson AE5K wrote:

> Yes, it has been discussed in the past and an informal "vote" was taken
> early in the life of this list.  If I recall correctly, most list
> members did not bother to express a preference, and those that did, a
> very slight majority voted for the present "reply to originator" option.

  Don,

    thanks for answering and, yes, I understand your reasons. Personally, I would say that reason 1) (the embarrassment
caused by a private answer going public) is to be considered on the positive side of the balance, as it would teach
people to be more careful when they compose messages, instead of blindly clicking on buttons in a lazy way.... :-)
Usually those are the same persons that write a couple of lines, attaching 500 or more useless lines of past messages
history...  But with Christmas approaching, I should be more benign and with a different attitude towards my neighbor...:-)

Ok, if the poll decided that way, so be it. But if somebody has opinions similar to mine, please don't keep silent.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY 2008 TO EVERYBODY

73  Alberto  I2PHD