[hpsdr] Differential reconstruction filter help

Howard Long hlong at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 29 02:18:12 PST 2007

Hi Grant

> Not sure if this will help; the LTC1992 would seem to meet your criteria

I did look at this device seriously back in March, but I am now using an
LMH6551 - can't remember why though!

The pointer was very useful - I hadn't studied the data sheet to the
application note section.

In retrospect, in part thanks to the responses I've had here, it looks like
that to present a purely resistive buffer back to the DAC I'll be using
pairs of single ended opamps. As this is an output, the dynamic range and
CMRR is nowhere near as critical as that for the ADC.

Thanks again for the pointer.

73,Howard G6LVB