[hpsdr] Wiki and Website Maintenance

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Mon Feb 12 16:24:56 PST 2007

The HPSDR Wiki may be off-line for a period of time, hopefully only this
evening (Feb. 12 US Time) if all goes well, for some forced maintenance
in upgrading the underlying software.  Those who have log-ins with
ability to add or edit the wiki have been advised not to make any
changes until I further notify them, else they may be lost in the
shuffle.  I'll try to keep the wiki online except where absolutely
necessary.

In the next day or so, the website will also undergo some updating, but
that should not affect your viewing pleasure.

Some important announcements on this list will be forthcoming quite soon
and I apologize for needing to do this work on the wiki at this time,
but I have little choice in the matter.  If all goes well, you most
likely will not notice anything unusual.  This is just an advisory.

Don AE5K
HPSDR Discussion List Administrator/Wiki SysOp/Webmaster