[hpsdr] HPSDR Wiki Status

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Tue Feb 13 22:17:15 PST 2007

At this very moment, our HPSDR wiki is operating -- however, it has
gotten to a state whereby it cannot be updated and must be rebuilt.

This means that starting sometime this day (Feb. 14 US Time), the wiki
may be unreachable for a period of time and then may not be complete
until the rebuilding is completed.

As this is a new (and not exciting) experience for me, I do not know how
long this will take.  Your understanding is appreciated.  I'll let this
list know when it is fully restored and operating normally.

Don AE5K
HPSDR Discussion List Administrator/Wiki Sysop/Website Webmaster