[hpsdr] ozy / janus

Christopher T. Day CTDay at LBL.Gov
Wed Feb 14 10:02:12 PST 2007

Alberto,

As always, documentation is way behind on these things, and the code is
in flux. However, probably the easiest place to start is in the SVN
repository at

<
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/KD5TFD/PowerSDR/HPSDR-1.
6.3/bin/Release/initozy.bat >

This is how everything is currently set up as you want. It references
independent tools in the same SVN directory. No part of PowerSDR is
required for this setup. (FYI, 0xfffe is the USB VendorID and 0x0007 is
the USB DeviceID of Oxy when not using the on-board configuration
EEPROM.) It's a start, but you will no doubt have to prowl around nearby
in the repository for more answers.

The sample speed is changed through I2C commands to the AK5394A; its I2C
address is 0x1a. There is a protocol document somewhere that I can't put
my finger on at the moment; there is a summary in the comments at the
beginning of

<
svn://206.216.146.154/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/OzyV2-JanusV2/Ozy_Janus.
v >

I hope that gives you a start.

	Chris - AE6VK