[hpsdr] HPSDR Wiki restored and operational

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Wed Feb 14 14:11:55 PST 2007

Just a note to let everyone know that the HPSDR Wiki, our main source of
information from the HPSDR community, is back online and hopefully fully
operational.

If you are one of the new 20 or more who have just joined our discussion
list, you might wish to browse the wiki (link on left side of hpsdr.org
web page) especially if you happened to visit it in the past day or so
when it was messed up.

We've just hit the 550 subscriber mark this afternoon for the reflector.

To recap board availability:

Atlas - order via TAPR  http://tapr.org
Pinocchio - order via TAPR
Ozy - indicate intention at http://www.hamsdr.com ( register, log in,
then use projects drop down menu )
Janus - same as Ozy.
Penelope - just beginning alpha layout.

It has not been said in the announcements about Ozy and Janus, but it
makes sense to get in on this first production run as future runs will
most likely be smaller and more expensive.  Don't procrastinate on
making your intentions known!

Don AE5K
HPSDR Discussion List Administrator/Wiki SysOp/Website Webmaster