[hpsdr] QSD help required

Paul Fletcher paul at melreed.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 18 12:47:14 PST 2007

Hi all, first post to the list.

I've been looking at the various variants of the QSD that are around and the
associated discussions and I would like some pointers as to where to look to
better my understanding. In particular I'm looking for help with the active
integrator circuit as I broadly understand the principles but I'm trying to
understand how the design affects input/output impedance and the effects of
gain bandwidth. A couple of us are going to knock up different types of QSD
to try and get to grips with the technology and the various pros and cons of
each approach (in the truest sprit of our hobby!)

It maybe that there isn't source material available as this is cutting edge
stuff but any help appreciated.

TIA, Paul

M1AF