[hpsdr] HPSDR Mercury Info

Henry Vredegoor henry_vredegoor at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 18 13:43:50 PST 2007

Hi Phil,all,

Thank you Phil for your response!

Sorry I did want to post to the reflector instead of your personal mail
address, instead I just hit "reply".....

Wouldn't it be a nice feature in this respect to have some degree of
"scalability" by e.g. full or partial population of the boards and/or
selection of part types?

Maybe also an option for people who don't want to spend too much money first
time.

For example:
Single RX Channel  --> ONE FPGA populated, option to (have-) add(ed) a
second FPGA later
Dual RX Channel or more program resources --> TWO FPGA's populated

Or to go even further:
Possibility of population of the same "basic" board for different type$ of
FPGA's?
All of course being possible/doable/practical

Sorry, just venting idea's......
Not wanting to waste your time with my remarks......  :-)

Regards,

Henry.